Monday 1 October 2012

Recidivist Paradox. Nearly... there...


I’m delighted to announce that after some great reviews by test readers, Recidivist Paradox, the third book in the Contact series, will be out soon. Hell, I might even tweet about it.

Thanks for the great feedback on the first two books, see if you can spot the mild retcon from book two to book three, and I hope everyone enjoys it!

On another note, I’ve had lots of emails with great questions about the series, and as well as replying to these in person, I’m going to post some on this blog. I'll start with the most popular question, which usually goes something like, ‘if I get on board with this series, does it have an ending so profound, so powerful, so personally transformative, that it will have been worth investing in it?’ Something like that, anyway.

Spoiler. Damn right I do.

No comments: